What do we offer?
Torrents Accounting Solutions would like to assist with the hands on operational aspects of a business. We are aiming to assist businesses to get their compliance tasks done as well as helping provide the information that will assist the business owners to make strategic decisions. We want to be helping your business now as opposed to the traditional accountant who sees you at some point after the end of the tax year to collate your papers and advise you how much tax you have to pay.
The level of services provided varies depending upon the complexity and size of the business in question, but some of the services currently provided to clients include...
- Payroll processing (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) together with PAYG reporting, superannuation calculation/remittance and end of year PAYG Summary creation
- Payroll payment direct to employees bank accounts with payslip generation and delivery (either mailed or emailed)
- Customer invoicing and debt follow up
- Supplier invoicing and payments
- BAS Return preparation and payment
- Detailed management reporting incorporating divisional profit and loss preparation etc
We can also provide meeting rooms at our offices for client meetings of any kind (these are provided free of charge but must be booked in advance).
Torrents Accounting Solutions want to relieve business owners of the stress of doing the paperwork side of a business. We would like to see our clients businesses prosper by way of the owners concentrating on what they are good at and what generates the income.
Torrents Accounting Solutions takes over the administrative nightmare giving owners stress free time back.
What don’t we do ?
- Advice with employee selection.
- Human Resources detailed advice (we can generally provide most answers to HR payroll type issues but are not qualified to give advice on industrial negotiations/unfair dismissal claims etc).
- Investment advice in respect of superannuation, or advice in respect of life insurance or other risk insurances. TAS is not licenced to give financial advice (Glenn is an Authorised representative of Bridges Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL 240837) which can give this advice however).
Don’t let your paperwork spiral out of control!
Outsource it to us, so you can concentrate on making your business a success!
Focused on where you are going not just counting the past